Thursday, March 22, 2012

Pleasured by the Viking by Michelle Willingham


Pleasured by the Viking by Michelle Willingham
MacEgan Brothers Series, Companion Short Story to Surrender to an Irish Warrior
Publisher: Harlequin Historical (August 2010)
47 pages, eBook (purchased myself for $2.51)
Book Rating: 5 Stars
Sensuality: Red Heart
Having never read anything by this author, I read this short story as a means of deciding whether I wanted to read the rest of the MacEgan Brothers series, not realizing that in the chronology this was the last story, being a companion story to the last novel in the series, Surrender to an Irish Warrior. I liked the story and the characters so much that I went on to read the series in order, then came back and reread this story in context, and now I love it even more, knowing the background of some of the characters. Gunnar and Auder are both strong, driven characters and it was a pleasure to read. This entire series is highly recommended!

No comments:

Post a Comment