Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Surrender to an Irish Warrior by Michelle Willingham


Surrender to an Irish Warrior by Michelle Willingham
MacEgan Brothers Series, Book 5
Publisher: Harlequin Historical (September 2010)
288 pages, eBook (purchased myself for $3.82)
Book Rating: 5 Stars
Sensuality: Red Heart
I love the MacEgan Brothers series, but I think this book is by far my favorite. Not only are there multiple secondary mystery plots woven into this story (which I love), but there are also comparatively little misunderstandings due to people's unwillingness to speak their true feelings. Trahern and Morren both on multiple occasions take the risk of speaking their true feelings, thereby avoiding the misunderstandings of motivation and desire that drive many romance novel plots. Wonderful book! My only regret is that there are no more unwed MacEgan brothers left to further the series, however there are second generation characters to explore thankfully. I plan to read Lionheart's Bride (about Patrick's son, Liam) and anxiously await the release of Warriors in Winter (a collection of second generation stories) later this year. And if you enjoy this book, you may wish to check out Pleasured by the Viking, the story of Gunnar.

No comments:

Post a Comment