Friday, March 16, 2012

The Viking's Forbidden Love-Slave by Michelle Willingham


The Viking’s Forbidden Love-Slave by Michelle Willingham
MacEgan Brothers Series, Companion Short Story to Her Warrior Slave
Publisher: Harlequin Historical (November 2008)
50 pages, eBook (purchased myself for $0.99)
Book Rating: 5 Stars
Sensuality: Red Heart
I read and enjoyed the first book in the MacEgan Brothers Series, Her Warrior Slave, and was ready to dive into the second book, Her Warrior King, when I checked the author's website for a booklist.  Luckily I did, or I would have missed out on this wonderful companion story to the first book. I always enjoy finding out what happened to characters left unexplored in previous books and this is the story of one of Kieran's sisters, Aisling. Being no stranger to Viking romances, I enjoyed the mix between the Viking world and Irish world I had come to love in the first book. The characters were complex and riveting. I loved the strong heroine and Tharand, her captor. My only regret is not knowing what happened to the other sister, Cara. Perhaps, we find out in one of the following books. I now happily continue on to read book 2 in the series, Her Warrior King.

No comments:

Post a Comment