Saturday, August 18, 2012

His Obsession, Her Submission by Maggie Chatterley


His Obsession, Her Submission by Maggie Chatterley
Publisher: Maggie Chatterley (July 2012)
37 pages, eBook (was available for Free on Amazon)
Book Rating: 4 Stars
Sensuality: Red Heart

Daniel has wanted Kristy since high school and when their high school reunion comes around, he sees it as the perfect opportunity to make his dream come true. Let me preface this by saying that I'm not much into BDSM, sexual encounters or relationships devoid of feeling/love, or degrading words or actions from a lover, but I do understand that these things may be appealing to others. With that said, this story included all of that and I found parts of this story disturbing. I like disturbing, as long as it doesn't cross a certain line, and this story for me did not cross that line. I also found Kristy's confusion about her own feelings, throughout much of the story, to be oddly fascinating, and I felt Daniel was a very compelling dominate character. Overall, I enjoyed the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment