Friday, August 31, 2012

My Brave Highlander by Vonda Sinclair


My Brave Highlander by Vonda Sinclair
Highland Adventure Series, Book 3
Publisher: Vonda Sinclair (July 2012)
357 pages, eBook (purchased myself for $4.99)
Book Rating: 4 Stars
Sensuality: Red Heart

After being attacked by her betrothed's brother while her betrothed was away from his castle, Isobel escapes into the wintry night determined to be rid of the attachment only to be rescued by Dirk who is rushing to his father's deathbed at a neighboring clan after being absent for many years. There are so many things going on in this story that it definitely holds your attention. The characters were great and I genuinely cared about both Dirk and Isobel, as well as many of the supporting characters. There were lots of openings and unfinished business left at the end of this book. What of Nolan MacLeod, Haldane and McMurdo? I suppose they will come back to haunt future books in this series. And what about the contract with the Murrays and Seona? Hopefully, Seona will get to be with Keegan, then there is Torrin and Jessie, and Rebbie, though I would also be interested to read more about Isobel's brother, Cyrus, and perhaps even Aiden. So many wonderful possibilities! I look forward to reading more books in this series!

No comments:

Post a Comment