Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Fire Inside by Kristen Ashley


Fire Inside by Kristen Ashley
Chaos Series, Book 2
Publisher: Forever (June 2013)
547 pages, eBook (purchased myself for $3.79)
Book Rating: 4 Stars
Sensuality: Red Heart

Hop and Lanie had both been burned in love and neither was looking for anything more than a one night stand, but that isn't exactly how it turned out once they got a taste of each other. Hop was a great alpha male, with a bit of drama for spice, but nothing like the drama that Lanie cranked out on a regular basis. I normally don't like drama to that degree, and I did find it frustrating when the drama created so many unnecessary problems, but I just had to like Lanie and her sweet, accepting attitude toward things. Hop and Lanie were the perfect combination to conquer each other's inner demons and when things between them were good, it was really good. I hope Brick's story is next, but whoever it is, I'll look forward to reading it!

No comments:

Post a Comment