Saturday, August 31, 2013

Caleb's Mail Order Bride by Cia Leah


Caleb's Mail Order Bride by Cia Leah
The Morgans’ Brides, Book 1
Publisher: Cia Leah (May 2013)
40 pages, eBook (purchased myself for $0.99)
Book Rating: 3 Stars
Sensuality: Pink Heart

Looking to please his father who is in bad health, Caleb sends for a mail order bride and ends up married to Sissy, though he still isn't all that excited about the idea of being married at first. This is a sweet, short story that I really enjoyed. I liked the characters and thought the story was very engaging. It did seem to have a fair number of editorial errors, I wish the ending hadn't been quite as rushed, and thought it might have benefited from a bit more development. But, I truly enjoyed it nonetheless. I'm looking forward to reading Breed's Mail Order Bride story, about Caleb's half-brother!

No comments:

Post a Comment