Monday, November 4, 2013

Her Wolf, Her Savior by Elixa Everett

Her Wolf, Her Savior by Elixa Everett
Her Alpha Wolf Series, Book 2
Publisher: Soft & Hard Erotic Publishing (September 2013)
87 pages, eBook (purchased myself for $2.99)
Book Rating: 4 Stars
Sensuality: Red Heart


Picking up where the previous story left off, Ian and Adrianna are faced with performing the ritual claiming before the pack for their mate bond to be formally recognized, but no one could have predicted the consequences of allowing the ritual to be completed and the problems that would arise because of it. I thought the ideas behind this story were great, the cougar/wolf feud and the mystery surrounding Adrianna's origins, but I felt it was a little heavy on the sex and the sex scenes seems to be kind of clumsily interspersed with the plot-driven action. Wished it could have flowed a bit more easily from one to the other, and I'd have liked Adrianna to be a little less petulant on occasion, but I liked the story enough that I kept wanting to know what would happen next. Whether it has to do with the mate bond or if it is just Ian, I love his selfless devotion to Adrianna, willing to take on his own pack and anything else that dares to threaten her . . . can't ask for more than that in a good hero. I hope to see a part 3 to this story, seeing as there seemed to be plenty of material left to be explored with this story.

No comments:

Post a Comment