Saturday, November 2, 2013

My Notorious Highlander by Vonda Sinclair

My Notorious Highlander by Vonda Sinclair
Highland Adventure Series, Book 5
Publisher: Vonda Sinclair (October 2013)
238 pages, eBook (purchased myself for $4.99)
Book Rating: 4 Stars
Sensuality: Red Heart


Despite her rejection of his previous proposals, Torrin is determined to have Jessie for his bride, no matter how long it takes him to talk her around to his way of thinking, but Jessie's past and a brief unpleasant memory of Torrin from long ago make her stubborn and a challenging lass to woo. I loved Torrin and how driven he was in his pursuit of Jessie, not letting anything discourage him for long. Jessie's unwillingness to bend got a bit frustrating, but her reasoning was understandable given her history, and I liked Torrin's strategy for overcoming her hesitancy. The next book in this series is My Rebel Highlander, about Rebbie, due out 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment