Thursday, March 6, 2014

The Twelve Days of Randy by Heidi Cullinan

The Twelve Days of Randy by Heidi Cullinan
Special Delivery Series, Book 2.5
Publisher: Heidi Cullinan (December 2010)
46 pages, eBook (free read from author’s website)
Book Rating: 4 Stars
Sensuality: Red Heart

With their first Christmas at home just around the corner, Ethan finds Randy's past holiday antics intruding on his Christmas spirit leading to an ill-advised game of one-upmanish between Ethan and Crabtree, with Randy stuck in the middle. Nice holiday-themed story with the Special Delivery crew. I wish things could have been settled a bit more in the end with the Crabtree situation, but I suppose not everything can have a neatly tied solution . . . I just wish Ethan didn't have to be the outsider so often (Randy & Mitch, Randy & Sam, Randy & Crabtree), it makes me feel sad for him. Poor Ethan. I hope, in future stories, Ethan will have more of an exclusive hold on Randy, without all the uncertainty and insecurity. Nonetheless, I'm looking forward to the next book in this series, Tough Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment