Saturday, May 31, 2014

I'm Your Bully by Andrea Tyse

I'm Your Bully by Andrea Tyse
Bully Series, Book 1
Publisher: Andrea Tyse (May 2014)
96 pages, eBook (provided by the Author for review)
Book Rating: 5 Stars
Sensuality: Red Heart

Emma's next door neighbor, Jax, had bullied her all through school, but then he'd gone off to college and she'd grown accustomed to being largely free of his torment, so the sudden return of his frequent visits to his parents house next door and his strange stalker-like behavior has her concerned what horrible thing he has planned for her now. I liked that this story was told from both Jax's and Emma's point-of-view. The strange evolution of Jax's attachment to Emma was very interesting to watch, and though parts of his thought process and some of his actions were disturbing, to say the least, I could easily see how his fixation with ruffling Emma's feathers, turned possessive, then led to other things.  Great story and I look forward to reading about Jax's friend, Paul, in Bully For You. I hope to see it out soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment