Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Chance of a Lifetime by Emma Connor

Chance of a Lifetime by Emma Connor
Last Chance Brides Series, Book 2
Publisher: Eve Paludan Books (June 2014)
106 pages, eBook (purchased myself for $2.99)
Book Rating: 4 Stars
Sensuality: White Heart

Josh saw a business opportunity in bringing women west to their booming new town in Washington, for the numerous bachelors seeking a wife, but he never intended to get one for himself, having no desire to be tied down to one woman, but Hannah caught his eye from the moment he saw her and he just couldn't get her out of his head.  Josh was a little frustrating, being resistant without any really good reason to be so, but I like how his friends talked him around in the end. I felt sorry for poor Hannah, but I really liked her. She was strong and spirited, without being abrasive, and I liked her determination. This is a fairly short story, but I still felt that we got to know both Josh and Hannah fairly well, even delving into their fascinating pasts a bit. There are so many interesting characters! I'm looking forward to reading Cole and Vivian's story next in Chance of Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment