Monday, September 29, 2014

My Rebel Highlander by Vonda Sinclair

My Rebel Highlander by Vonda Sinclair
Highland Adventure Series, Book 6
Publisher: Vonda Sinclair (June 2014)
277 pages, eBook (purchased myself for $4.99)
Book Rating: 4 Stars
Sensuality: Red Heart

Rebbie had never seriously entertained the idea of marriage, despite his father's prodding, but seeing Calla again, years after a one night stand that he'd never been able to forget, has him rethinking what he wants out of life and what kind of woman he may want to share his life with. Calla was a sweet young woman that was easy to relate to, but her secretive nature and unwillingness to trust Rebbie with her problems became frustrating rather quickly, making the big reveal much worse of a betrayal than it needed to be. Rebbie was so protective and sweet with Calla, and I loved him even more in this story than I had from the glimpses of him in the previous books in the series. Lots of close-contact horseback riding and clandestine bedchamber visits. Great story and I look forward to further stories from this series!

No comments:

Post a Comment