Monday, February 29, 2016

Secretly Craved by Lily Cahill

Secretly Craved by Lily Cahill
Billionaire Bear Brotherhood, Book 1
Publisher: Nameless Shameless Women LLC (March 2016)
158 pages, eBook (provided by the Author for review)
Book Rating: 3 Stars
Sensuality: Red Heart

Skye is a young reporter looking for that big story to get her career rolling, and a chance encounter with a man who saved her from a mugging, seems to be her first big lead in the story she’s been asked to investigate by her editor. Marcus is hoping to derail her questions about their secret bear shifter group, but he can’t deny an attraction to her. I’ve read all of this author’s books and enjoyed their other bear shifter series (Alpha Bear Princes), but found this one a little hard to get into, mainly because I didn’t like the heroine (Skye) overly much. She was a little too ambitious and heartless at times, and could be abrasively stubborn about her independence. Marcus, was alright, but even he could have used a little more depth. The story itself was interesting, and I felt it had a lot of potential, had I liked the main characters more. I’ve enjoyed all the other books by this author, so I will definitely give the next one in this series a try, but this one just wasn’t my cup of tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment