Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Colters’ Woman by Maya Banks


Colters’ Woman by Maya Banks
Colters’ Legacy Series, Book 1
Publisher: Samhain Publishing, Ltd. (April 2010)
280 pages, eBook (purchased myself for $4.24)
Book Rating: 4 Stars
Sensuality: Red Heart
I loved this story of three brothers waiting for fate to bring them the one woman they intended to share as a wife for the rest of their lives. Holly, though a bit of a damsel in distress in the beginning, grows into her own strength throughout this story. I adored all three Colter brothers (Adam, Ethan and Ryan), each with their own individual personalities, all loving and compassionate in their own way. I found some of the sex scenes to be a bit rough for my taste, especially concerning Holly’s background, but I enjoyed the story all the same and look forward to continuing with this series. The extended epilogue, Callie’s Meadow, is included at the end of this book, but be forewarned it is intended to be read after the extended epilogue, Colters’ Wife, which is sold separately (though currently available for free on the Amazon Kindle Store).

No comments:

Post a Comment