Wednesday, April 18, 2012

The Prize by Julie Garwood


The Prize by Julie Garwood
Publisher: Dutton Adult (July 2011)
420 pages, eBook (purchased myself for $7.99)
Book Rating: 5 Stars
Sensuality: Red Heart
I loved this story and I especially loved the hero, Royce. He was wonderfully warm from the very beginning and had strength, character and ingenuity. Nicholaa, a woman of strength and character herself, was also an easy character to like and I felt she complimented Royce well. I liked that everything between Royce and Nicholaa was laid out in the open almost immediately, leaving almost no possibility of misunderstandings or secrets between them. I would have preferred that the situation with Nicholaa’s brother, Thurston, had been resolved before the end, but I was pleased with the ending nonetheless. Highly recommended!

No comments:

Post a Comment