Thursday, September 12, 2013

Forever Mine by Donna Grant


Forever Mine by Donna Grant
Publisher: Donna Grant (September 2011)
53 pages, eBook (purchased myself for $0.99)
Book Rating: 4 Stars
Sensuality: Red Heart

Braden has been working for a long time to exact his revenge on Niall, and seeing Jean as Niall's captive only makes Braden more determined to see it done. A great highlander version of love at first sight, with interesting and likable characters. I liked Jean's strength and determination. Once she was thrown into Braden's world, she was more than willing to take on her share of the fight. I thought the ending was a bit rushed, but it didn't bother me overly much. I wish Braden's commander, Keith, could have his own story. He was such a great character, and I'm sure many of the men in Braden's ranks would be of interest had we gotten the opportunity to known them individually. Would make a nice series. This is a short story, but I felt for the length, it seemed very complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment