Monday, September 16, 2013

Love’s Awakening by Laura Frantz


Love’s Awakening by Laura Frantz
The Ballantyne Legacy, Book 2
Publisher: Revell (September 2013)
417 pages, eBook (purchased myself for $8.54)
Book Rating: 5 Stars
Sensuality: White Heart

Ellie comes home after a long absence at finishing school only to be thrown together unexpectedly with Jack, a son of a family ever at odds with hers, but she finds him changed and at times seeming to seek redemption for his family's sins. I loved this story! So many great characters, the hero and heroine the best of bunch, with all their fascinating layers. So many story lines woven together here in a complicated mesh that flowed effortlessly, keeping me riveted to the end. I only wish Chloe could have fared better. It was interesting to see all of the complications and ramifications that materialize from being involved with the Underground Railroad. I can't wait for Book 3 in this series, due out Fall 2014, so I can find out what happened to Ansel and I'm excited to read Wren's story. A year seems like a lifetime to wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment