Friday, September 6, 2013

Mail Order Bride: Kim by Joan Russell


Mail Order Bride: Kim by Joan Russell
Publisher: Joan Russell (October 2012)
14 pages, eBook (purchased myself for $2.99)
Book Rating: 3 Stars
Sensuality: Red Heart

Kim has been groomed by her mother to be the perfect virgin bride, hoping that her marriage to an American man will provide monetary gain or other familial benefit. I was drawn to this story because it was a modern day version of the mail order bride scenario. Though there was a good deal of BDSM in this story, I found it a bit easier to take than in the previous installment in this series, because the husband here seemed to possess at least a little affection for his bride, despite his overriding selfishness. I’m still a bit uncertain about the ending, but I choose to view it optimistically and wish Kim the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment