Friday, September 6, 2013

Mail Order Bride: Svetlana by Joan Russell


Mail Order Bride: Svetlana by Joan Russell
Publisher: Joan Russell (June 2012)
14 pages, eBook (purchased myself for $2.99)
Book Rating: 2 Stars
Sensuality: Red Heart

Hoping for a chance at a fresh start, Svetlana offers herself as a mail order bride to an American husband. What she did not expect was to start the consummation almost the minute they walked in the door of her new home, or that her new husband’s two friends would be there to welcome them and actively participate in said consummation. I was drawn to this story because it was a modern day version of the mail order bride scenario, but there was a bit too much BDSM for my taste and I wish Svetlana had a bit brighter future to look forward to in the end. I found it bleak and disturbingly realistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment