Monday, January 27, 2014

Sower of Dreams by Debra Holland

Sower of Dreams by Debra Holland
The Gods' Dream Trilogy, Book 1
Publisher: Debra Holland (December 2013)
326 pages, eBook (purchased myself for $0.99)
Book Rating: 5 Stars
Sensuality: Pink Heart

Surrounded by her father and brothers in the land that she loves, Daria never could have imagined that anything could threaten all that she holds dear, until a thwarted suitor turns her world upside down and she finds herself running for her life. Khan is on the run as well, and having found a refuge, he finds his new home lonely . . . that is until he begins meeting Daria in his dreams, daring to hope that one day they will meet face to face. I was a bit hesitant about this series at first, because Sci-Fi/Fantasy isn't one of my usual reading choices, but I loved this story! The mix of fantasy, universal spirituality, and vivid landscapes combined to form a fascinating world that I couldn't help but be drawn into, where even the villains were rich with complexity. Great story and I look forward to reading the next book in the series, Reaper of Dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment