Monday, June 30, 2014

Beneath Montana's Sky by Debra Holland

Beneath Montana's Sky by Debra Holland
The Montana Sky Series, Prequel
Publisher: Debra Holland (June 2014)
125 pages, eBook (purchased myself for $0.99)
Book Rating: 4 Stars
Sensuality: White Heart

After his foreman's family is lost to a wagon accident, John finds himself the guardian of the sole survivor of the family, 13-year-old Nick, and suddenly John has a reason to go back to Boston and look for a bride. A great look into how things began in Sweetwater Springs, with John Carter and Pamela's story, and it makes me want to reread Wild Montana Sky (with Nick and Elizabeth) which takes up the story 11 years later. I almost feel like I need a timeline to keep it all straight, the way the stories in this series are being written out of order, but it is really nice to go back and be able to fill in gaps and bits of history from the series that I wondered about a time or two. John and Pamela's courtship was so sweet and I loved the little notes he left on her pillow. Great Series!

No comments:

Post a Comment