Sunday, March 10, 2013

Wee William's Woman by Suzan Tisdale


Wee William's Woman by Suzan Tisdale
The Clan MacDougall Series, Book 3
Publisher: Suzan Tisdale (March 2013)
389 pages, eBook (purchased myself for $2.99)
Book Rating: 4 Stars
Sensuality: Pink Heart

Nora is married to a horrible sadistic man and is glad to see Wee William and his group of highlanders arrive one night on a mission. They agree to help set her free from her husband and his two brothers, as well as help her to get her siblings back and bring them all back to Scotland with them. I really liked both Wee William and Nora. They were easy characters to like and I found their story very engaging. A good deal of the second half of the book concentrated on other couples (Nial & Bree, Rowan & Kate), almost to the point that I thought Wee William and Nora's part of the story must be finished, but we did come back to revisit them in the end for the dramatic rescue and rectification of the past. I enjoyed the little update on most everyone in the epilogue. I do hope we hear a bit more of Nial and Bree, since very little of their story was incorporated with this one. And I hope that at some point Black Richard and Caelen McDunnah will have their own stories! The next book in this series is Rowan's Lady, expected out Fall 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment