Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Own the Wind by Kristen Ashley


Own the Wind by Kristen Ashley
Chaos Series, Book 1
Publisher: Forever (April 2013)
448 pages, eBook (purchased myself for $3.79)
Book Rating: 5 Stars
Sensuality: Red Heart

Tabby had a huge crush on Shy, until he made some harsh, unjustified judgments about the direction of her life, leading her to seek an escape in school and find another man. Shy thought he had irrevocably messed up his chance with her, but after helping her through a tragedy, he began to hope, if even a little. Shy was a well-known womanizer and I didn't really like the part where he was seeing a steady girl at the same time as his relationship with Tabby, but I understand from his point of view they weren't together yet and he did immediately make the break when they were official, so I guess I can forgive that. Tabby was great, though a bit overly dramatic at times, probably just a stubborn nature unwilling to admit defeat. The questions of loyalty and trust mixed up in this, I thought was great. I'm looking forward to reading Hop and Lanie's story in the next book in this series, Fire Inside, due out June 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment