Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Compromised Cowgirl by Reece Butler


Compromised Cowgirl by Reece Butler
Bride Train Series, Book 3
Publisher: Siren Publishing (June 2011)
284 pages, eBook (purchased myself for $6.59)
Book Rating: 3 Stars
Sensuality: Red Heart
I have to admit I didn't much care for Jessie. I usually like feisty and independent, but she oftentimes seemed gratingly so. I also didn't really care for Ace in the beginning, though he significantly improved as he went along. Sin and Henry were sweethearts, I liked both men from the beginning, and they were definitely this story's saving grace. Characters from the first two books in this series continued to play a significant role in this book, which I liked. I am looking forward to reading the Circle C mens' story, but I see I have to wait until Book 6 for that. I look forward to continuing this series with the next book, A Convenient Husband, which is about the second set of Elliott brothers.

No comments:

Post a Comment