Saturday, May 19, 2012

Murder List by Julie Garwood


Murder List by Julie Garwood
Buchanan-Renard Series, Book 4
Publisher: Ballantine Books (August 2004)
448 pages, eBook (purchased myself for $7.99)
Book Rating: 5 Stars
Sensuality: Red Heart
Regan wasn’t the spoiled little rich girl that one would expect, and that is exactly why she had such good chemistry with Alec from the very beginning. Like his brothers, Alec radiates an irresistible self-confidence that I loved. I enjoyed getting to know Regan’s friends and family (though we didn’t get to see much of her brother, Walker, and I got the feeling he would be interesting enough to warrant his own book). We got a few glimpses of Nick and Noah from some of the previous books in this series. I look forward to the next book, Slow Burn, about Dylan, the next Buchanan brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment