Monday, May 7, 2012

The Bikers and the Socialite by Marla Monroe


The Bikers and the Socialite by Marla Monroe
The Dirty Dozen, Book 6
Publisher: Siren Publishing (May 2012)
114 pages, eBook (purchased myself for $4.59)
Book Rating: 4 Stars
Sensuality: Red Heart
I'm not sure why I so liked Parker, when I didn't like Carly from the last book much at first, but perhaps Parker's ulterior motives made me feel better about her easy acceptance of hopping into their bed so quickly, as if it was the price she had to pay for her scheme against her evil stepmother. I loved both Shane and Allen and the story was great! I'm sad to see this series end, and will miss spending time with The Dirty Dozen. You have to love any group of people who will stand by each other, no matter what comes their way. Great series!

No comments:

Post a Comment