Thursday, May 31, 2012

A Convenient Husband by Reece Butler


A Convenient Husband by Reece Butler
Bride Train Series, Book 4
Publisher: Siren Publishing (September 2011)
326 pages, eBook (purchased myself for $6.59)
Book Rating: 4 Stars
Sensuality: Red Heart
Though I liked Florence, Ben and Patrick, Ranger was by far my favorite character in this story. He is such a wonderfully complex character that we only got to see glimpses of in the previous book. I did feel the children, Emma and Johnny, were a bit too conveniently disposed of quite early in the story without another thought. Also, the ending seemed a bit rushed and abrupt, but knowing how this series continues on with characters and story lines from the preceding books, I expect updates on and confirmation of the Bitterroot’s happily ever after will be included in the following books. I look forward to the next book in this series (1 Bed, 2 Weddings, 3 Husbands) about the J Bar C men.

No comments:

Post a Comment