Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Fire and Ice by Julie Garwood


Fire and Ice by Julie Garwood
Buchanan-Renard Series, Book 7
Publisher: Ballantine Books (December 2008)
337 pages, eBook (purchased myself for $7.99)
Book Rating: 3 Stars
Sensuality: Red Heart
I thought this story was a bit slow to start and the story line with the wolves was hard to pay attention to, since I wasn’t sure if it was meant literally or not and it didn’t make any sense until the end. I have to admit, though I didn’t dislike her, Sophie wasn’t my favorite character from Alec and Regan’s story, Murder List. She still isn’t my favorite character in the world, but her interesting background, being Bobby Rose’s daughter and getting to know her a little better, allowed me to warm up to her a little bit. I didn’t like Jack at first, he seemed conceited and unfeeling, but my opinion of him improved as the story progressed. The running gag with the YouTube video was great. Once Jack and Sophie were together their chemistry was good, and I liked Jack’s no-nonsense attitude. Will Cordie and Aiden ever get together? Even if they don’t get their own book, I hope to hear mention of them in some future book saying they got their happily ever after. I look forward to the next book in this series, Sizzle.

No comments:

Post a Comment