Saturday, May 12, 2012

Heartbreaker by Julie Garwood


Heartbreaker by Julie Garwood
Buchanan-Renard Series, Book 1
Publisher: Atria Books (February 2001)
520 pages, eBook (purchased myself for $7.99)
Book Rating: 4 Stars
Sensuality: Red Heart
If you are used to this author’s historical romances, this book is a little lite on the romance in comparison. This is more like a mystery/thriller with a love interest subplot, which is fine if that is what you were expecting. The characters were great and I found not only the main characters but also the supporting characters very engaging. Nick and Laurant were beautiful together. I thought the mystery story was good and not too predictable. I would have liked to read Noah’s story next, but I see I have to wait until Book 6. The next book, Mercy, is about Nick’s brother, Theo.

No comments:

Post a Comment