Monday, May 7, 2012

Her Biker Boyfriends by Marla Monroe


Her Biker Boyfriends by Marla Monroe
The Dirty Dozen, Book 5
Publisher: Siren Publishing (March 2012)
138 pages, eBook (purchased myself for $4.99)
Book Rating: 2 Stars
Sensuality: Red Heart
I didn’t particularly care for Carly in the beginning. She was entirely too eager and willing to jump in bed with two strangers after only one dance, but eventually I began to like her and even felt bad for her when Ranger was acting so stupid toward her. I really liked Drew and felt the story itself was interesting and explored more of the real world implications of such a relationship more than the other books in the series. What happened to Briana, Gavin and Dillon’s twins (a story line from the previous two books)? This book said they only had a daughter . . . one daughter. Maybe it is another editorial mistake, this series has a fair amount of editorial errors, but not so much that it is unreadable. This book was not my favorite of the series, but I continue on to the last book in this series, The Bikers and the Socialite.

No comments:

Post a Comment