Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Leah’s Irish Heroes by Becca Van


Leah’s Irish Heroes by Becca Van
Slick Rock Series, Book 4
Publisher: Siren Publishing (February 2012)
103 pages, eBook (purchased myself for $4.59)
Book Rating: 3 Stars
Sensuality: Red Heart
Though I understand the appeal of an Irish accent (or most any accent for that matter), I’m still confused as to how two young Irish men grew up on a ranch or served in the U.S. Military. There were also some unrealistic passages with regard to Leah’s weight (if she is supposed to be 5’9” and pleasingly plump, she’d weigh a lot more than 130 lbs.). But, whatever . . . maybe I’m just taking this a bit too seriously. That aside, the characters and story were great. Leah was easy to like from the beginning. Connell and Seamus, who we were introduced to in the last book, were great and I was happy to read their story. I look forward to Book 5, Her Shadow Men.

No comments:

Post a Comment