Monday, May 21, 2012

Shadow Dance by Julie Garwood


Shadow Dance by Julie Garwood
Buchanan-Renard Series, Book 6
Publisher: Ballantine Books (December 2006)
352 pages, eBook (purchased myself for $5.99)
Book Rating: 4 Stars
Sensuality: Red Heart
Noah’s story is the one I had been waiting for since I finished the first book in this series and was introduced to him. For the most part I was pleased, though I wish he hadn’t left her in limbo near the end when he could have made his intentions clear, especially since her whole family clearly knew his intentions toward her. I liked Jordan and was glad to get to know her a little better. I hope the final three Buchanan siblings (Mike, Sidney and Zack) will eventually get their own books. For those who have read Garwood’s historical romances this story incorporates characters, families and events from some of those books, in particular the book Shadow Music. I look forward to the next book in this series, Fire and Ice.

No comments:

Post a Comment