Thursday, May 24, 2012

Sizzle by Julie Garwood


Sizzle by Julie Garwood
Buchanan-Renard Series, Book 8
Publisher: Ballantine Books (December 2009)
382 pages, eBook (purchased myself for $7.99)
Book Rating: 5 Stars
Sensuality: Red Heart
If you are this far along in this series, you have long ago discovered that all the books in this series follow a definite predictable pattern. I almost considered taking a break from this series, just to mix it up a bit, but decided to go for one more, and I’m glad I did. I really liked Sam and Lyra from the beginning and enjoyed seeing their relationship develop. The mystery definitely kept me interested and the storyline with the inept hired thug was priceless, comedic relief. Alec, Jack and Sidney make brief appearances and there is a nice nod at the end to the Kincaids of The Bride. I hope to see more of Sidney and Lyra’s brothers, Owen and Cooper, in a future book.

No comments:

Post a Comment