Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Slick Rock Cowboys by Becca Van


Slick Rock Cowboys by Becca Van
Slick Rock Series, Book 1
Publisher: Siren Publishing (November 2011)
110 pages, eBook (purchased myself for $4.59)
Book Rating: 3 Stars
Sensuality: Red Heart
I'm not big on Dominant/Submissive or violence and this included some serious spanking, but the Dominance was almost playful, so I didn't mind it as much. I liked Tara and enjoyed her fiery willingness to push against the men's dominance a bit. Though I liked Clay and Johnny, I was upset on Tara's behalf for their past betrayal and sympathized with Tara's unwillingness to accept their stupid excuses for their past behavior. The crazy ex-girlfriend storyline was entertaining, though probably unnecessary. Nice, short little read. I will continue on to Book 2 in this series, Double E Ranch.

No comments:

Post a Comment