Sunday, May 20, 2012

Slow Burn by Julie Garwood


Slow Burn by Julie Garwood
Buchanan-Renard Series, Book 5
Publisher: Ballantine Books (August 2005)
368 pages, eBook (purchased myself for $7.99)
Book Rating: 4 Stars
Sensuality: Red Heart
I’m not sure why, but I didn’t much care for Kate or her sisters in the beginning, but they grew on me. Dylan, surprisingly enough, I liked from the beginning even though I’m usually not too much for the player type, in general. I liked that Kate and Dylan had an interesting history between them that had been slowly evolving for sometime already, unlike many of the other stories in this series where most of the couples were previously strangers to each other. I am excited to finally move on to Noah’s story, Shadow Dance . . . it’s been a long wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment