Friday, June 29, 2012

Bred for Succession by Arthur Mitchell


Bred for Succession by Arthur Mitchell
Publisher: Red Ice Press (May 2012)
26 pages, eBook (purchased myself for $2.99)
Book Rating: 3 Stars
Sensuality: Red Heart
Though I did not particularly enjoy this story, I have to admit it was very well written. Prince Pyotr was everything I imagine a real prince to be: arrogant, callous, and brutally self-serving. He made no secret about his intentions. There was no possibility of him developing feelings for Lola and her only purpose was to satisfy him sexually and produce heirs for him. That I could accept, but I did not like Lola's easy acceptance of it or her enthusiasm to serve and please a man that cared so little for her. Most definitely gritty and rough and heavy on the submission. To each their own.

No comments:

Post a Comment