Thursday, June 14, 2012

The Gift by Julie Garwood


The Gift by Julie Garwood
Crown’s Spies Series, Book 3
Publisher: Dutton Adult (June 2011)
388 pages, eBook (purchased myself for $7.99)
Book Rating: 4 Stars
Sensuality: Red Heart
Unlike the first two books in this series, most of this story takes place at sea and I found the change of scenery most enjoyable as Nathan and Sara got to know each other. Though married at age 4, Sara's loyalty to Nathan was inspiring and I couldn't help but like her. It took Nathan a while to come around, but it was an entertaining ride. Some characters from the previous books in this series make an appearance in the course of this story, which I always enjoy. There were some editorial errors in this book including some repeated passages and Caine suddenly being an Earl in this book instead of a Marquess as he is in the rest of this series. I look forward to the last book in this series, Castles, about Colin.

No comments:

Post a Comment