Friday, June 22, 2012

Prince Charming by Julie Garwood


Prince Charming by Julie Garwood
Publisher: Dutton Adult (May 2011)
564 pages, eBook (purchased myself for $7.99)
Book Rating: 4 Stars
Sensuality: Red Heart
I liked both Taylor and Lucas. Lucas was a strong, honorable man from the west and Taylor was a fine lady who wasn't only what she appeared to be. I really enjoyed the story and felt there was a lot of action in this one. I was a bit annoyed by both Taylor's and Lucas's reluctance to confide in each other and their ridiculous resistance to the marriage, but I do understand it was expected due to their backgrounds. I wish we'd been able to meet Lucas's brothers. There was a nice little mention of the Emerald and Black Harry from the Crown's Spies Series. Overall, very nice story.

No comments:

Post a Comment