Thursday, June 7, 2012

The Destroyer by Jianne Carlo


The Destroyer by Jianne Carlo
Viking Warriors Series, Book 4
Publisher: Etopia Press (September 2011)
67 pages, eBook (purchased myself for $3.99)
Book Rating: 4 Stars
Sensuality: Red Heart
Though it is romantic to think Magnus would fall for Deidra even disguised as a maid. It upset me to know that he even considered marrying someone else and keeping the beautiful maid as well. Infidelity does not impress me, but thankfully it didn’t come to that. If I were Deidra, I would have wanted a bit more assurance on that score, but oh well. Aside from that, once everything was out, Magnus and Deidra were great together and the mayhem with the animals and the evil housekeeper was amusing. Jarvik, as always, was close at hand and provided some comedic relief, as well. I look forward to his story in the last book in this series,The Seducer.

No comments:

Post a Comment