Wednesday, June 6, 2012

The Dragon Slayer by Jianne Carlo


The Dragon Slayer by Jianne Carlo
Viking Warriors Series, Book 2
Publisher: Etopia Press (April 2011)
71 pages, eBook (purchased myself for $3.99)
Book Rating: 4 Stars
Sensuality: Red Heart
I enjoyed Ruard and Catriona’s chemistry and the tinge of mystery surrounding the squalid state of their new castle. I dislike when secrets and misunderstandings cause needless problems in a story, because it always seems a desperate act to lengthen a story, and I was glad to see Catriona was brave enough to put her trust in Ruard, before things were carried too far. This was a short story, and though I enjoyed it, I did feel the ending a bit hurried. The next book in this series is The Peacemaker, about the next brother, Njal.

No comments:

Post a Comment