Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Rebellious Desire by Julie Garwood


Rebellious Desire by Julie Garwood
Publisher: Pocket Star (August 2010)
324 pages, eBook (purchased myself for $7.99)
Book Rating: 3 Stars
Sensuality: Red Heart
I thought this story started out really well and I liked Bradford and Caroline together. As the story went on Bradford proved to be exceedingly stubborn and unbending regarding his views about women to the point where I was getting really frustrated with him. And though I'm glad he finally saw the light, I still don't really understand his sudden change of heart, other than that the story was drawing to a close and things needed to be wrapped up. Caroline was wonderful and I felt a little sorry for her that she had to put up with Bradford's past baggage. The subplot about Caroline's cousin, Charity, was awesome, and I wish we could have seen more of Caimen. If a sequel had been written for this book, I would have been interested in reading a story about Caimen, Bradford's friend Milford, or perhaps even Benjamin. There were so many wonderful characters in this story.

No comments:

Post a Comment