Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Nailed to the Wall by Jayne Rylon


Nailed to the Wall by Jayne Rylon
Powertools, Book 5
Publisher: Samhain Publishing, Ltd. (May 2012)
119 pages, eBook (purchased myself for $3.60)
Book Rating: 2 Stars
Sensuality: Red Heart
I really like this series, but I didn't care for this story much. It had lots of sex, but not much plot. The few story lines that were incorporated didn't really feel congruent. It bounced back and forth between couples' intimacy to group sex, without enough to tie it together. There were some potentially serious issues introduced here, but they seemed to be glossed over for the most part with more sex. The sex was so pervasive, I even found myself becoming bored with it. I hope the next story is better and I'm looking forward to reading, Hammer it Home.

No comments:

Post a Comment