Friday, July 25, 2014

Espionage: Dark Passions by Helena Pearson

Espionage: Dark Passions by Helena Pearson
Espionage Serial, Chapter 1
Publisher: House of Sinn Publishing (July 2014)
46 pages, eBook (provided to me by the author)
Book Rating: 5 Stars
Sensuality: Red Heart

Celeste was hired to spy and steal corporate secrets, but it appears she may have underestimated the man she was planning to steal from, when she wakes up imprisoned, restrained and at Sheridan's mercy. This story contains some dubious consent BDSM scenarios that may be uncomfortable for some readers. I thought the BDSM element was a little more tame/not quite as dark as other similar stories I've read (Skye Warren/Powerone), but I kind of liked that . . . it leaves it so much more open as it moves forward. I'm not sure where this is heading, but I definitely am interested in finding out. I look forward to reading the next installment!

No comments:

Post a Comment