Saturday, February 8, 2014

I, Illicit by Andrea Tyse

I, Illicit by Andrea Tyse
Publisher: Andrea Tyse (January 2014)
29 pages, eBook (provided by the Author for review)
Book Rating: 4 Stars
Sensuality: Red Heart

Danni has been bioengineered by the government, so her body can heal itself after receiving injuries, finding her kind valuable in dealing with dangerous situations where they want to limit the risk to the regular officers they are partnered with. When Danni is partnered with Simon, she finds his ideas about what their relationship will be are different from anything she had ever known with her previous partner. I loved this story! Simon was sweet and patient with Danni, determined to open up new worlds for her, where she had previously been sheltered and isolated. I loved the ending! My only problem with this is that there were a fair number of editorial errors, particularly near the beginning of the story. Other than that, I really enjoyed it and hope to see more stories from this author!

No comments:

Post a Comment