Thursday, February 27, 2014

The Highlander's Temptation by Eliza Knight

The Highlander's Temptation by Eliza Knight
The Stolen Bride Series, Prequel
Publisher: Knight Media, LLC (February 2014)
224 pages, eBook (purchased myself for $4.99)
Book Rating: 5 Stars
Sensuality: Red Heart

Jamie reluctantly agrees to go on a recruiting mission to the north to gain support for Scotland's independence on Wallace's orders, and finds himself reunited with the little girl he rescued long ago, only Lorna is a woman now, and despite his attempts to remain focused, he can't ignore the way they are drawn to each other. I loved the inevitability of this match. The way the came together slowly, despite reluctance on both sides, was beautiful to watch. I also thought the way the aunt's interference came to be viewed in a different light, was great! I wished Jamie could have been a bit more bold at times, but it was undeniably a difficult situation and I understood his hesitancy in rocking the boat. I would love to read Gabriel MacKinnon & Ceana's story (I hope it would explain his violent reaction to finding out about Jamie and Lorna), and it would be great to see Jamie's brother, Malcolm, settled as well! Great Series!

No comments:

Post a Comment