Thursday, February 27, 2014

The Last Two Women by Powerone

The Last Two Women by Powerone
Publisher: Sizzler Editions (April 2012)
223 pages, eBook (purchased myself for $5.99)
Book Rating: 5 Stars
Sensuality: Red Heart

This is a post-apocalyptic story about eight men and two women who felt inexplicably pulled up the mountain one evening, all finding refuge at the Mountain Top Motel just before a deadly fog rolled in covering the valley below and the rest of the country. I loved this story! There is something for everyone: F/F, M/M, M/F, as well as a young woman intent on exploring a torture chamber filled with do-it-yourself bondage devices. I found this to be a bit more tame than other stories I've read by this author, but it does include a few scenarios involving intense BDSM, for those with an interest. Maybe it was the motel in the middle of nowhere, or maybe it was the crazy gas station attendant, but I thought this story had a bit of "Psycho" feel to it. Great story and I loved the update at the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment